Protect (BS7858) - Pay-per-candidate screening package
The Protect package is a robust screening level, based on the BS7858 government industry standard. Ideal for organisations in sectors, including the finance industry, communications, energy and government departments where standards of background checking are expected to be met.
BS7858 is the UK standard for screening of people employed in the security sector and is set by the British Standards Institution. BS7858 screening helps ensure those employees working in sensitive areas or with vulnerable people are properly screened, for both temporary and permanent workers.
If your candidate has an in-date British or Irish passport (or Irish passport card), you can use our Digital ID checking platform (AssuredID) instead of obtaining documents. Click here to use our combined service.
Details & requirements
- This package is for employers with a need to screen their candidate/s*
- This package is for candidates based in the UK only
- If your candidate requires international checks, please do not purchase this package. Get in touch to discuss your international requirements.
- Average turnaround time for this package is 5 days**
* It is your responsibility as an employer/organisation to verify a right to work document & for DBS purposes, 2 eligible documents for your candidate/s
**Third party checks can take up to 10-15 working days though this can be longer in certain circumstances